On January 9, Tressi Cordaro of Jackson Lewis presented on behalf of the Coalition for Workplace Safety at OSHA’s Public Meeting on the agency’s “Proposed Rule to Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses.” Ms. Cordaro expressed concern over the potential negative impact of the proposed rules on workplace safety. She also noted that the proposal would require public disclosure of sensitive information and that information could be misleading and misused. Ms. Cordaro’s comments are available here CWS – Public Hearing Comments.
- Majority Leader cites CWS letter in OSHA Volks CRA remarks
- CWS Letter To Senate Leadership Shows Broad Support For Volks Reg CRA Action
- CWS Calls On Congress To Invalidate OSHA Volks Regulation Through CRA
- CWS Responds To OSHA Injury Reporting Regulation
- Video: U.S. Chamber of Commerce on Agency Guidance