First the good news: the Bureau of Labor Statistics (the DOL’s own keeper of stats) just announced that workplaces in 2009 were safer than they were in 2008: “nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses among private industry employers declined in 2009 to a rate of 3.6 cases per 100 equivalent full-time workers, down from a total case […]
- Jackson Lewis Attorney Testifies for CWS at Public Hearing on Proposed OSHA Electronic Reporting Rule
- Workplace Safety Requires the Full Story
- When is a Regulation Not a Regulation?
- CWS Sends Letter To Senate Appropriators
- CWS Responds To OSHA Interpretation Endorsing Union Representatives on Walk-Around Inspections at Non-Union Workplaces