About the Coalition
The Coalition for Workplace Safety is comprised of associations and employers that believe in improving workplace safety through cooperation, assistance, transparency, clarity, and accountability.
The following organizations make up CWS' Steering Committee:
- American Bakers Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- National Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Retail Federation
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Ulman Public Policy and Federal Relations
Learn more about the coalition by reading our principles and reviewing our resources. Contact the coalition here.